Monday 12 March 2012

Balloons

  My birthday was three months ago, and my mum bought me three balloons. Two were circles and the other was a star. The star one de-flated in a few weeks, but the others are still floating fine as i speak. I geuss the cirle shape is more efficient than the star, but i mean, it's been up there for three months! My cousin turned two not long after my birthday, and he had a big number two balloon. His went down very quickly, i think that is the least efficient of the shapes. But enough with physics. By the way, so so sorry if i spelt balloon wrong, spelling was never my strong point!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the physics lesson. It's better than school one - our teacher says shut up at the slightest sound. It's so annoying!!! I think the lesson we all learn from this is but circle balloons instead of other shapes - they last the longest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! Circular balloons for the win! (yes u spelt it right :))

    ReplyDelete