Tuesday 6 March 2012

Blackberries

   Just to get it out the way... im talking about the brand of phone, not the fruit. How is it that everyone has a blackberry? I admit, they are quite pretty. But how did they get so popular?  They dodn't do much more than a normal phone, and you can get almost identical phones from places like nokia for half the price! Everyone from my guides has one, and to them i think that they think that having a blackberry makes them better than the rest of us! But, after saying all this, ... I want a blackberry!

2 comments:

  1. lol! I have a blackberry, and I didn't think any phone could be better than my last phone, but now that I have one, I'm not sure I could live without it!!! But the people at our guides think they're cool just because they have a blackberry, and most of the time they just look at their backgrounds and move their thumb around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penguin! I love blackberries the fruit and I probably would might love a blackberry (the phone) if I had one. I wouldn't act highre then anyone else though unlike those people at your guides. They shouldn't act higher than you just cause they have blackberries.

    ReplyDelete