Thursday 8 March 2012

News on Mute

  Right now, my brother is in his piano lesson. So i was watching pointless on mute. After pointless, the news came on. I was going to come upstairs to go on facebook, but i just couldn't be bothered! So, i just stayed on the sofa. I didn't know what they were saying as their lips moved to fast. So, i made up a game. Its a very good game and its called "Guess what the news is talking about when its on mute" - catchy title, right? Anyway, I made up that one persons nose fell off whilst trampolining with Mr Eyles, and another person died because he looked an aye aye in the eye. Its a good game, you should try it! Oh, and comment what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. I have another game! Listen to the news from a different floor of the house and see what you can make out!
    "So, seriously nice. And the forward was interesting. Then he ate like the eyes of a cat."
    ohhh fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you guys that is soo funny

    ReplyDelete