Monday 5 March 2012

The Clock Is Not Fast!

           When you have a lesson that you  Really want to get out of, the teacher always seems to keep you for as long as possible. Some people say, " but it's time for lunch " or  " the clock says it's five to " the teacher always has some sort of excuse for it. One of the most annoying excuses is " the clock is fast ".  THE CLOCK IS NOT FAST!!! I think it must me one of my history teacher's favourite expression as we always end up going to lunch at least ten minutes late!

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Milz!! Our English teacher told of someone off! Remenber?

    Plattypus
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! and our geography teacher does it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aggh! My geography (blugh) teacher!!! Once we got let out at QUATER PAST when we were meant to go at TEN TO!!!! "The clock is very fast girls" my watch is in exact time with the school bells. That clock was in time with my watch. IT IS NOT FAST!!!!!! sooo anoying!

    ReplyDelete