Friday 9 March 2012

Winning

  On wednesday it was chesnut house charity day. There was a cake sale and I brought a really nice cake with yellow icing on it. There was a raffle going on, and i had a spare pound in my pocket, so i decided to buy a ticket. It was one for one pound, or six for five pounds. I just brought one, thinking that the chances of me winning anything were almost impossible. But, today in assembly, our headteacher was reading out the results. I won the star prize, and I pod nano! I already have an I pod touch, but its really lucky how i won with only one ticket when most other people bought six! My history teacher is well jell!

2 comments:

  1. You are sooooo lucky its unfair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! The chances that you could have won were like 1 to 1,00000 but you did it! Sell one of them or give it as a present to someone. :)

    ReplyDelete